Yageo | X-ON
YAGEO is a leading global electronic component company with capabilities on a global scale, including 40 production site, 47 sales facilities, and 20 R&D centers across Asia, EMEA, and the Americas. YAGEO provides one-stop-shopping, offering a complete product portfolio of resistors, capacitors, wireless, and circuit protection components to meet the diverse requirements of customers.
• 1977 - YAGEO was incorporated and engaged in automatic welding machines and carbon film resistors.
• 1993 - Company stock were officially traded on TWSE
• 2000 - Merged and acquired the ceramic components and magnetic materials departments of Philips
• 2018 - Merged and acquired Pulse Electronics
• 2020 - Merged and acquired KEMET
View Product by Category
Tools & Supplies